Shadows and Light

aperture priority, 1/4000 sec, ISO 400, and f/5.6

The reason why I choose the internet photo was because it caught my eye with the multiple shadows. Another reason I choose this picture was because it kind of has a story to it. I believe the story it is trying to tell is getting away from things or learning to be by yourself. Another reason I choose this was because it also has contrast in it from the pillars to the shadows which also caught my attention. Fifthly I like this picture because it shows texture if you look at the pillar. Sixthly this picture is a great one because it has multiple features and it also keeps shadows as on of the main things. Another story this photo can tell is going and chasing your dreams like its the only thing you can do. Also I believe this picture was great but it would have been better if there was more different shadows cause the main shadow that stands out is the persons figure. Another thing that could have made this picture great if the lighting was different. Finally I think the final thing that could have made the picture better was if it was taken from a different angle